JP Vossen on 8 May 2008 12:23:02 -0700

[PLUG] Minor bash preso clarification

> From: "Paul L. Snyder" <plsnyder@drexel.edu>
> Subject: [PLUG] PLUG West Presenter for May 19....
>
> If no one leaps in, we can move the second half of JP's bash preso
> from June to May.

I'm not 100% sure, but the way it *looks* like it's going to work out is
I'll try to start a few minutes early and do the whole thing at a shot.
  Thus, my talk for North and West will be the same, so if you hit one
you can skip the other, unless you are a glutton for punishment, or
simply don't get out much. :-)

I also tried to make the slides reasonably stand-alone, with some notes
here and there, in the hope they will be useful even without the
benefit(?) of my live talk...  Hey, it's a theory...

Later,
JP