Rich G on 9 May 2008 13:15:41 -0700

Re: [PLUG] inexpensive network scanner or MFP?

I have a Brother MFC 640W which does all you ask for exceot it is a lser
jet.  Printing text is fine.  Graphics works well but I've seen better.
Scanning to PDF works w/o a PC which is awesome - multipaged PDF or TIFF
as well.  It connects wired Ethernet (how I use it) or wireless (USB as
well).

The only thing I'm hesitant about is the ink cartridge has a lifespan
and I've not looked into how to (if it is possible) to bypass.

Rich