Darren Nickerson on 21 May 2008 19:11:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] POE - Where to Grab last minute in Philly?

You're in luck. Telephony Depot (www.telephonydepot.com) is based in
Manayunk. We have 44 linksys NA power adapters in stock presently.
Order online tonight, select in-store pickup, and drop in with some ID
tomorrow afternoon! We don't have a retail store-front, but someone
will open the door if you can find us ;-)

-d