Brent Marinaccio on 16 May 2008 08:42:38 -0700

[PLUG] Looking for a Linux/C++ Developer

I am with HotLinuxJobs, an IT recruiting firm that specializes in the
placement of Linux/Open Source professionals.

We are presently looking for a senior Linux developer with strong C++
skills for a company in the Philadelphia area.  This work is in the
embedded space.  If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity,
please email an updated resume to me at brent@hotlinuxjobs.com .

I will look forward to hearing from those individuals that are
interested in this position.
--
Brent Marinaccio, SPHR
Director of Open Source Recruiting