Eric on 22 May 2008 07:46:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] inexpensive network scanner or MFP? (spam)

schwepes@netaxs.com wrote:

> On Mon, 19 May 2008, K.S. Bhaskar wrote:

>>> ___________________________________________________________________________>  >  |
>>> Brother +1
>>>
>>> i really love their devices, and their commercial support for
>>> GNU/Linux really outshines their big-name competitors IMHO.
>>>
>>> - --
>>> brent saner.
>>
>> [KSB] It's not just that Brother is Linux friendly - Brother ink costs
>> less than ink for other brands.
>>
>> -- Bhaskar
>

> Thank you.  I'm going to try to find out if the same is true for brother
> sewing machines (baby lock).
> bs

Cool.  You need a computer interface for a baby lock?

I worked as a mechanic/technician on automated industrial sewing machines for 6
years (Durkopp, Rimoldi, etc)  Let me know what you're doing!

Unless you're joking in which case:  LOL!

Eric

PS: Rimoldi overlock and serger machines ran about 10,000 rpm (some were even
faster!) and used a gear oil pump to pressure-feed the bearings.   I called them
"uncontrollable" but skilled users had no problems.

--
#  Eric Lucas
#