Erek Dyskant on 27 May 2008 19:10:59 -0700

Re: [PLUG] CentOS backup options

I just discovered that the CentOS rsync includes a patch that adds a -X
option to copy extended attributes including selinux contexts.

However, I'd still be interested in hearing what other people are using
for Linux (especially RHEL/CentOS) backups.

--Erek