Walt Mankowski on 7 Jun 2008 04:54:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG is an O'Reilly UG right?

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 09:57:41PM -0400, Kyle R. Burton wrote:
> I'm trying to get my company to send myself and another developer to
> OSCon.  O'Reilly provides a 15% discount to its user groups (that's a
> not insignificant $600 between the two of us).  Do we have a user
> group code?
>
> Marsee Henon responded with a code I can use to register...did I just
> miss any previous announcement of this? (eg in the news letter
> somewhere).

The code is "os08usrg".  It was buried in Marsee's last mailing, which
I forgot to forward because it came while I was swamped with a big
project at Drexel.

I'm about to belatedly forward it to the group in case anyone's
interested.

Walt