Joe Terranova on 13 Jun 2008 05:25:57 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Ubuntu desktop vs server kernel

There are more modules for generic, and more hardware support built
in. For example, I don't believe server has restricted-modules at all
-- when I did something similar on an old dell, I needed to compile
madwifi myself, as there was no module for it for the server kernel.