Sasha R on 20 Jun 2008 08:09:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Killswitch and iwl4965

If your laptop has a set dedicated kill switch, in the front by the screen latches on Thinkpads, it will work just fine for disabling and re-enabling, at least its done so for my friends and I on both an X61 and X61s on Fiesty, Gutsy and now Hardy both 32 and 64. Ive never tried the fn f5 keycombo for turning it off.