fred on 23 Jun 2008 09:23:05 -0700

[PLUG] Jobs tip: Unix/Linux sysadmin in Annapolis for Sandra Stocker...

Job Seekers and Linux folks,

Anyone interested in a Unix/Linux sysadmin position?

Sanda Stocker is a friend who is a long-time Unix sys admin and
writes the Unix tips for IT World.  It's one of the few technical
tips newletters that I still read regularly.  Check it out at:
    http://itworld.com

Sandra has a friend looking to hire a Unix/Linux sys admin in the
Annapolis MD area.  Interested?  Know anyone who is?

Feel free to reply to me, or directly to Sandara.  See below for
details.

Sandra, I'm not sending this to my Unix Tips list since it contains
lots of people I've worked with at past clients, and I don't want to
recruit their employees.  However, I am sending it to my Consultants
list, though it may not draw much interest since it seems like a
regular employee position.  I'm also sending it to my Job Wanted
list, which is people who have told me they are already actively
looking for a new job.

I'm also posting it to the local Philly area Linux User Group:
    http://www.phillylinux.org/
They meet monthly to discuss technical Linux topics, and have a
very active mailing list.  You or Sterling may want to post to
other user groups near Annapolis as well.

I'm also posting it to the Philly chapter of TPNG ("Technical
Professionals Networking Group"), which is a group of people in
the Philly area who are actively networking to help each other
find and fill technical positions.  They meet monthly to discuss
hiring issues, meet face to face, share information, coach each
other on job searches and candidate searches, etc., and they also
have a very active mailing list.  You or Sterling may want to
connect with that group at:
or perhaps a chapter that is closer to Annapolis.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!