Dan Widyono on 24 Jun 2008 07:00:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Linux-compatible personal audio players?

I'll get back to you in four months.  :)

My GF is trying the Sansa Clip; there was a special package deal for Mother's
Day which added ear buds and an arm band, all for $60 or so at Circuit City.
And it's pink.  FM tuner, 2GB capacity, voice recorder.

Unfortunately it doesn't do OGG.

Dan W.