Glenn Kelley on 29 Jun 2008 19:56:16 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Adaptec 3805 w/ CentOS

yup

I have a feeling its something I am doing wrong -
could be a mix of the fact I had to push off to another machine to get
the CD rom to be able to write the driver disk
i think its something w/ the setup I have ... just missing the boat.

I thought when I moved to MAC stuff would be easier -
but so far this PowerBook has made life difficult -
No serial port - no floppy -
I had to fire up an old old old (did I say old) machine to build the
driver disk...
I have a feeling its just the incompatibility of what I used perhaps...

Thinking if I go to a different Distro it might work better - but alas
- not 100% sure.

I need to find a usb floppy tomorrow perhaps to try.
Now - to find one of those in the city for sale... :-)

Glenn