Eric on 30 Jun 2008 04:04:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Adaptec 3805 w/ CentOS

Glenn:

Have you tried booting it with a Knoppix disk?  Knoppix handles most hardware
situations quite well and once it's up and running you can see if Knoppix
correctly handles your adaptec card.  Then, examine the drivers that got loaded
to see how Knoppix did it!

Where are you located?  I could possibly help in person this afternoon if you're
not too far away (I'm in Swarthmore, Delaware county.)

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas
#