Doug Crompton on 1 Jul 2008 09:27:09 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Asterisk problem

Mike,

 Thanks for the response. I am trying to determine what the best approach
is. Unfortunately there are so many variations here. Systems, processors,
OS's and versions of Asterisk and telephony hardware. You case may not
have any bearing on mine, etc.

I am NOT using any internal cards.

I think the power managment might a good start. My processors do vary in
speed. I just hate to run them flat out fo no reason. Perhaps a slower but
consistent speed might work. I also need to look into compiling this for
just one processor. I also saw a note about compling optimizations and
audio problems. It seems that turing optimizations off solved it but only
with one version of compiler.

So many variables!!!

Doug

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Michael Greb wrote:

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug@crompton.com        *