Greg Lopp on 2 Jul 2008 09:24:33 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FF 3: back and forth buttons

It's still in there....the default theme just doesn't have buttons for the pulldowns

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Art Alexion <art.alexion@verizon.net> wrote:
One of the things missing from FF 3 that I liked in FF 2 is that the back and
forth navigation buttons on the toolbar had drop-downs that allowed you to,
say, go back 5 pages at once instead of forcing you to go back 5 times.

I can't find a preference to restore this, and I'm not sure what to search on
for an extension.

Anyone figure out a way to restore this function?