Michael Leone on 2 Jul 2008 10:29:37 -0700

Re: [PLUG] New, sophisticated spam approach

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
> Not sure if this is actually new, but it's the first time I've seen it.

<snip>

> Anyone else been seeing these?  (Two specimens included below.)

I have not. And I don't see any in my spam folder, so I'm guessing
either Google hasn't seen any addressed to me, or they were dropped
before even getting to my SPAM folder.

--
Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>

I couldn't understand your attitude.
I only wanted to take a photograph of you,
But I was shocked when I heard what you had to say.
You picked up my camera, threw it away,
I didn't really mean to ruin your day.
 -- "Heart of Gold", the Kinks