Art Alexion on 17 Jul 2008 08:06:27 -0700

[PLUG] keyboard dies

Distro Kubuntu Hardy
Running Compiz
KDE 3.5.9
Using KVM

Every once in a while, while I am working with the mouse, but not necessarily
typing, keyboard input is suddenly ignored.  Nothing freezes.  Programs
respond to mouse input.  Switching computers with the KVM doesn't help.
Restarting the x-server restores the keyboard.

Google doesn't help me with this, but I could be using the wrong search terms
to describe it.

Any ideas?