K.S. Bhaskar on 29 Jul 2008 09:31:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] IT: VMware ESXi Available For Free Starting Today

Considering that you apparently seek ways to overcome sales obstacles
to the use of proprietary software, perhaps a forum other than a Linux
/ FOSS group may be more appropriate and productive for you?

I for one would like to hear about people overcoming obstacles
(whether real or FUD) that are placed in the way of Linux/FOSS
adoption.

-- Bhaskar