Kyle R. Burton on 6 Aug 2008 19:49:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] August 6, 2008: A Survey of Fuzzy String Matching Algorithms

>  This Wednesday, August 6th, we welcome past presenter Kyle R. Burton for
>  a presentation of his "Survey of Fuzzy String Matching Algorithms"

The slides for the fuzzy string search/matching are available here:

  http://asymmetrical-view.com/talks/fuzzy-string/

There are keynote, PPT and PDF versions of the presentation.  There is
also example code for all of the algorithms discussed.  Tt is in a
mixture of Scheme (Chicken) and C so it may or may not suit your
tastes.  If you look on-line, you'll be able to find implementations
of most of these in your language of choice.

Thanks again,

Kyle R. Burton