Alex Valentine on 19 Aug 2008 06:36:40 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Why the Olympics didnâ??t â??Meltâ?? the Internet

Which is why Mono and Moonlight are futile endeavors. They will always be
playing catchup to whatever Microsoft is doing.

In the case of Silverlight/Moonlight, at least Flash provides a
semi-functioning Linux client. Flash is bad enough as it is, I don't see
the need to support Microsoft's flash clone.