Glenn Kelley on 23 Aug 2008 05:53:55 -0700

[PLUG] Level 1 & 2 Technical Support Positions : Ministry Based :

We are looking for people who want to make a positive impact on the
Kingdom of God working for a (non-profit) Christian Hosting
organization, a career in customer service/technical support and who
want to be the best in the web hosting industry. We currently have
openings on daytime and weekend shifts in our Magnolia New Jersey
Operations Center.  This position, for the right person, could be a
work-from-home and/or remote position.

Job Description:

• Front line support for Chats and Telephone calls.
• Troubleshoot any issues customer is having with their hosting plan.
• Provides technical support via helpdesk, live chat and telephone.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
• Provide basic user training and support for the Web Empowered Church
Content Management System (training provided for new-hire)

Required Skills:

• Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language to
communicate effectively to clients.
• Ability to work with a team and follow instruction from supervisors.
• Ability to work on your own with little direction or instruction.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Must be dependable to be at work during assigned shifts.
• Knowledge of FTP, DNS, Cpanel and WHM preferred extremely important.
• Knowledge of Linux (CentOS flavor) important.
• Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors.
• Experience with documenting procedures.
• MySQL
• IPTABLES / pfSense / PIX Firewall operations
• Able to troubleshoot basic webhosting procedures.
• Knowledge of XEN, HyperVM, and OpenVZ an asset.
• Shell Scripting / Bash / Perl / PHP an asset.

Technicians must be able to work from our Magnolia NJ office location
and/or home depending upon need and schedule. Compensation will be
determined during the interviewing process and depends on skill level/
experience.

Please email your resume's to HR@VINEHOSTING.ORG
Only those applicants that are of interest will be contacted.