jeff on 25 Aug 2008 21:43:50 -0700

Re: [PLUG] S/WAN song

Matthew Rosewarne wrote:
> At the moment each gateway device has the LAN IP address 192.168.1.1 and
> netmask 255.255.255.0.  It's not clear to me how the left & right IP, Next
> Hop, and subnets should be configured, especially since OpenS/WAN and the
> WRV54G use different terminology.

I wish you a heartfelt Good Luck.
There seems to be some sort of unwritten law about two manufacturers
using the same terminology....

Don't take it personally... you're not *supposed* to understand it.  I
attempted to connect S/WAN(Song) to a 3com and a Sonic Wall firewall.  I
got fed up and went back to my prior activity: skimming this year's
changes to the federal budget just for fun.

ThermionicEmissions      -the blog
http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat