Brian Vagnoni on 30 Aug 2008 12:59:18 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Question about Remote Desktop through a NAT

******
Claude M. Schrader wrote;

Just out of curiosity, what Linux based VNC program am I reinventing?I
have never heard of this functionality being available for free for
Linux, so this is interesting news.
******

First, I gave you 2 out 3; smile please. Second, Casey stated nothing about free being one of his requirements.

But if it was I would tell him to have his father click the check box remote admin in the router, and then the dmz option as well. While maybe not a Nobel in Computer Science, Elegant and Simple yes. Again no offense just a logic disagreement.

Brian Vagnoni
PGP Digital Fingerprint
F076 6EEE 06E5 BEEF EBBD  BD36 F29E 850D FC32 3955