Gordon Dexter on 1 Sep 2008 08:27:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] RFS: printer

If you're looking for monochrome I'd go for a Brother HL-5250DN.
They're about $230 new, do duplex and networking, and the toner is
cheaper than HP's.  If you want color go for the Brother HL-4040CN.  I
got it for my home for like $275 on sale and I've been really happy with
it (no duplex, but the cheapest color laserjet you'll find).

--Gordon