holdenergy1 on 19 Sep 2008 10:15:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] eeeeeeee PC

Yep, I'm trying to think like a typical user - though sometimes it's terrifying to me.

Anyway, in my view it's a good metric of whether a Linux distro is truly ready to displace that other OS distro, you know, the one Jerry Seinfeld sells...the name escapes me but I think it's been quite successful in terms of units sold over the years. Windex, or something.

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 12:07 PM, jeff <jeffv@op.net> wrote:
holdenergy1 wrote:
> But does it play Youtube videos out of the box or at most with a simple
> installer?

Do we work in the same place?  That sounded like it came from outside of
the office :)

The straight answer: I have no idea.
The half answer: it has what appears to be a stock version of Firefox