gabriel rosenkoetter on 26 Sep 2008 12:06:54 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Odd email problem

At 2008-09-26 10:05 -0400, Toby DiPasquale <toby@cbcg.net> wrote:
> It sounds like that thing trying to be helpful is postfix itself. What
> other pieces are there in the chain? (I'm assuming that the mail is
> going direct to MX from his ISP's outbound MTA).

Given that lists.pantug.org is a CNAME for mail.pantug.org, I'd say
the administrator of mail.pantug.org has created lists.pantug.org as
a virtual domain rather than adding it to $mynames.

But that's just a shot in the dark.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net