Michael Leone on 26 Sep 2008 08:52:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Anyone know anything about clickjacking?

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:43 AM, K.S. Bhaskar <bhaskar@bhaskars.com> wrote:
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=1972&tag=nl.e539
> http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=1733
>
> As advertised, the link to the proof of concept in the latter URL put
> something in my (up to date Kubuntu 8.04 FF3) KDE clipboard.

Using the "NoScript" plugin on FF3.02 on Windows with the 'Disallow
IFRAME option" set did *not* allow anything to execute at the
proof-of-concept site ... don't have a Linux box here at work to try
that out on ...

--
Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>

"Sometimes your lack of sympathy gets hard to explain,
So on your mask of make-up you just paint a little parody of pain"
                        "When You Were Young", Del Amitri