Art Alexion on 1 Oct 2008 08:06:13 -0700

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

[PLUG] OT: hardware

I have a card reader I want to use externally.  It now plugs directly into the 
USB pins on the mother board.  I am looking for an adapter that you can plug 
in this 9-pin female thing with a USB on the other end.  Has anyone heard of 
that?  What would I call it to look for one?  USB and motherboard isn't 
coming up with anything.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --
Announcements -
General Discussion  --