Andrew Ganim on 1 Oct 2008 08:22:17 -0700

[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [PLUG] OT: hardware

>I have a card reader I want to use externally.  It now plugs directly into the 
>USB pins on the mother board.  I am looking for an adapter that you can plug 
>in this 9-pin female thing with a USB on the other end.  Has anyone heard of 
>that?  What would I call it to look for one?  USB and motherboard isn't 
>coming up with anything.

Search for something like: usb male header to usb A

That ought to turn up what you're looking for.

Philadelphia Linux Users Group         --
Announcements -
General Discussion  --