Art Alexion on 1 Oct 2008 13:23:03 -0700

Re: [PLUG] help with filling a sysadmin position

On Wednesday 01 October 2008 4:19:11 pm jeff wrote:
> Omar Thameen wrote:
> > The majority of resumes I do receive don't follow directions, contain
> > spelling errors, or have other things not boding well for someone
> > filling a challenging sysadmin position.
>
> Unfortunately, this seems to describe most of the resumes we receive,
> regardless of position.

Think about it.  Someone seriously wanting that job is going to put their best
foot forward in the job seeking process.  If that is their best foot, what
are they bringing to work on a boring Wednesday in October?