Michael Leone on 2 Oct 2008 05:45:27 -0700

Re: [PLUG] help with filling a sysadmin position

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 8:41 AM, Ugarit Ebla <ugaritebla@gmail.com> wrote:
> What about the benefits?  I can't believe that none are mentioned.  Without
> mentioning benefits and a salary you're not going to get serious candidates.
>
> The job description is about what the company gets and nothing about what
> the SA is going to get.
>
> These are human beings we're talking about.  People work to live and not
> live to work.

I've known many people who live to work. :-)

--
Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>

All politicians should have 3 hats - one to throw into the ring, one
to talk through, and one to pull rabbits out of if elected.
                                    Carl Sandburg