Ugarit Ebla on 2 Oct 2008 05:41:47 -0700

Re: [PLUG] help with filling a sysadmin position

What about the benefits?  I can't believe that none are mentioned.  Without mentioning benefits and a salary you're not going to get serious candidates.

The job description is about what the company gets and nothing about what the SA is going to get.

These are human beings we're talking about.  People work to live and not live to work.