K.S. Bhaskar on 3 Oct 2008 13:39:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] help with filling a sysadmin position

We don't have sidewalks where I live (Tredyffrin township) and AFAIK
we don't have a legal prohibition against walking along the side of
the road, or riding a bike on the road.  But we have enforcers:
they're called suburban drivers!  The bumper sticker they would put on
their SUVs they could get one: " 186,000 miles per second - not just a
good idea, it's the LAW".

-- Bhaskar