Michael Lazin on 14 Oct 2008 19:18:32 -0700

[PLUG] OT: Wanted Sun Keyboard and Mouse

Hey, I realize this is off topic but I picked up a free Sparcstation 20 off this list a some months ago and have not used it because I don't have a sun keyboard and mouse.  I believe I need type 5.  Does anyone have these lying around that they would give away or sell for cheap?  I live in University City.  Thanks.  Apologies in advance for the off topic post.

--
Michael Lazin
To gar auto estin noein te kai enai