Michael Bevilacqua on 21 Oct 2008 06:28:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MBSFW Happy Soon To Be Halloween

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:55 PM, Brian Vagnoni <bvagnoni@v-system.net> wrote:
> picture on the homepage is borderline.  The one in the screenshots is
> the same young lady, but without the stategically-placed lines.

That's why I put MBSFW (May Be Safe for Work) I personally couldn't decide either. In the future and when in doubt I will make it NSFW. Anyway she is European, and not offended so neither should you be.

If you are going to use acronyms, use the common ones. Don't try to make up your own.

~ $ wtf mbsfw
mbsfw: nothing appropriate

~ $ wtf nsfw
NSFW: not suitable for work