Walt Mankowski on 21 Oct 2008 07:54:14 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MBSFW Happy Soon To Be Halloween

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:55:02PM -0400, Brian Vagnoni wrote:
> That's why I put MBSFW (May Be Safe for Work) I personally couldn't
> decide either. In the future and when in doubt I will make it NSFW.

As others have pointed out, I had no idea what that acronym was
supposed to mean.  In the future, perhaps you could think for a second
and just not post links to possibly NSFW images to the list in the
first place.

> Anyway she is European, and not offended so neither should you be.

How can you tell?  Certainly not by her fashion taste.  And by that
logic, is it ok to post images of strippers and porn stars?

Walt