Matthew Rosewarne on 24 Oct 2008 15:59:01 -0700

Re: [PLUG] git vs. bzr

On Thursday 23 October 2008, JP Vossen wrote:
> Any comments, esp. from those more familiar with git (Rob?)?  Does
> anyone know enough about this to do a preso?

I would love to hear more about bzr's loom workflow.  I know git and like it,
but rebasing makes me uneasy.  It would presumably be a whole presentation in
itself to evaluate git-rebase, git-rerere, stgit, bzr-rebase, and bzr-loom.