Brian Vagnoni on 31 Oct 2008 05:53:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Shmoocon Registration Info Is UP!!!!

> > Hotter than Hanna Montana tickets in Infosec.
>
> I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean, either...

Thanks for not being snarky(what ever that is). For me it was a poor attempt at humor. Like the ones I always make. Someone has to tell bad jokes here to try and get you guys to laugh once in awhile. That poor penguin stuffed so far up there can't breath. Please let your penguin out once in awhile. It's a very tough job but I've taken it on :-). In short it's a very hot event, at a very nice hotel, with awesome people and they will sell out fast.

I admittedly screwed the penguin and communicated it poorly due to my silly giddy excited nature about such events.