Art Alexion on 8 Nov 2008 14:07:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] music jukebox

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 4:57 PM, Eric <eric@lucii.org> wrote:
> I'd like to set up a Linux "jukebox" type application to play mp3/ogg files.  It
> turns out that Amarok is too complex for the casual (family member) user :-)
>
> Any suggestions and/or recommendations?
>
> This is a TBD system so I'm presuming I'll install the latest Ubuntu.

Gnome  Rhythmbox is a little simpler.  VLC is a lot simpler.

I always thought Amarok was more straight forward than the windows
offerings while being better at organizing music.  The iPod and other
media player features are nice too.

artAlexion
sent unsigned from webmail interface