jeff on 2 Dec 2008 08:53:25 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: Why bashing Google?...

Fred Stluka wrote:
> I'm curious why people are bashing Google here.  Recently, I've
> seen two non-specific comments about not trusting Google:

Pet peeve:
In my experience, it's ok to be against or not like something.
Unfortunately, people have twisted `bashing' to mean saying anything
negative.
Pet peeve/OFF

I can only speak for myself (thank heavens) but I don't trust them.
However, I exercise my right to choose by using other means.  Google
aside, I don't trust online/cloud apps.  I'd rather have it local, where
I have custody and control.