mdecheser on 2 Dec 2008 22:30:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] COLO 2 cabinets / racks Philadelphia Market

I believe Sungard has a colocation facility outside the city in Wayne/KOP area on Swedesford Rd.  My company has racks at both 401 N. Broad as well as (somewhere) on Swedesford Rd.  I can't vouch for their prices or availability, but I know they are out there.

HTH.

We have a client with an immediate need for 2 racks / cabinets (deep
enough for 2650 dell servers)
They are looking for 401N. Broad - but elsewhere w/ Internap Bandwidth
is acceptable.