K.S. Bhaskar on 6 Dec 2008 13:55:16 -0800

Re: [PLUG] good kvm (virt., not switch) info?

Works like a charm for me (*buntu 8.04, 8.10) and supports all command
line parameters that qemu does except -kernel-kqemu.  It would be
helpful to provide examples of parameters that don't work.  Also, I
confess that I don't fully push kvm (e.g., to set up a virtual subnet
of virtual machines behind its virtual firewall, or to use the TAP
device to give my virtual machines externally visible IP addresses).

-- Bhaskar