Art Alexion on 6 Dec 2008 16:04:52 -0800

Re: [PLUG] good kvm (virt., not switch) info?

This is an example of what I used to use that doesn't work anymore.
kvm -m 512 -cdrom -usb /dev/hdg -net nic -net user ~/qemu_images/windows.img

It complained that it didn't like the -cdrom -usb and -net nic parameters.  I
used that command throughout the spring and early summer without it
complaining at all.