Fred Stluka on 12 Dec 2008 08:31:44 -0800

Re: [PLUG] What to do w/ 3-yr-old outboard CD burner?

Floyd,

I get rid of such stuff via freecycle.org -- an organization devoted
to helping people give away stuff to other local people who might
want it, to keep it out of the landfill.  Check out:
    http://freecycle.org
You can sign up for one or more local (West Chester, Phoenixville,
KoP, Chester County, Montgomery County, etc.) groups and can see
stuff people are giving away and give away your own stuff.

You can't sell there, only give away.  And you can't sell when you
get there elsewhere.  It is supposed to be all free.

Lots of wireless routers, hubs, monitors, computers, etc. change
hands there, as well as all sorts of other non-computer stuff.

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!