Michael Leone on 12 Dec 2008 08:57:56 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT: hw repo (was What to do w/ 3-yr-old outboard CD burner?)

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 11:47 AM,  <jonathan@jdsnetwork.com> wrote:
> Not a bad idea... I have a ton of stuff I will never use (I've been putting
> old hardware out for the trash every single week for 2 months. It's not gone
> yet).

If they're not picking up your old computers, it's most likely since
in many places, it's illegal to throw out computers and computer parts
in the trash, and normal municipal recycling doesn't take it.

--
Michael J. Leone, <mailto:turgon@mike-leone.com>

"I wish I was somewhere other than here ..."
  --  Jimmy Buffett, "The Great Filling Station Holdup"