Paul L. Snyder on 13 Dec 2008 14:21:02 -0800

[PLUG] FREE Silicon Graphics Indigo 2

I have, in my dining room, a Silicon Graphics Indigo 2 workstation that's
been sitting there for over year and I have reluctantly concluded I'm not
going to get around to getting it set up any time soon.  Thus, I'm offering
it to the first person who will take it off my hands.  Here's a bit of
info about the Indigo 2:

  http://www.obsolyte.com/sgi_indigo2/

It comes with keyboard, mouse, and monitor.  I have an Ethernet transceiver
for it somewhere, though it might take me a bit to find it.  It does not
have a CD-ROM drive installed.

I was told that the machine was working when it was given to me, but as
I haven't had a chance to get it set up, there are no guarantees.

Free to the first taker.  I can bring it to the next PLUG West meeting, or
a rendevous can be arranged at a mutually convenient location.

Paul