edmond rodriguez on 30 Dec 2008 19:46:34 -0800

Re: [PLUG] ndiswrapper WPA success: Re: meeting followup: ndiswrapper working with 2.6 Kernel

I found a somewhat reliable way to get connected wireless by running a script and some manual commands.  It all seems well, but at times, it just stops working.   That is it won't start up (has always worked well after connecting).
I go to the wireless router, turn it off, turn it on again, and all is well.   Before I turn the router off, I can still scan the SSID I want, so that was still there.

What is changing when I turn it off and on?   Is there a simple answer to this?

I've also noticed it happen to other routers, even using windows.