David van Balen on 5 Jan 2009 13:47:06 -0800

[PLUG] all-in-one printer recommendations?

I'm looking into getting a printer/fax/scanner combo printer and was wondering if anyone could recommend one that works well with Debian. It would most likely either be connected to my PC, with a Vista computer using it via Samba, or both computers connecting via home network, depending on what features the printer offers.

I did a couple google searches, and it sounds like HP OfficeJets are a good option, but I thought I'd ask here before actually making a purchase. I saw some good reviews for the 6310, although the replacement cartridges are supposed to be $40, which sounds a little on the expensive side.