Jeff Bailey on 7 Jan 2009 17:29:25 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] January 7, 2009: Lightning Talks: Desktop Applications

Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
>     BitPim presented by Rachel Rawlings
>       http://www.bitpim.org/

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I thought I couldn't get the info off
of my phone (was told that Verizon blocked any contact with the phone
other than hands-free headset, and to be honest, never put any real
effort into it since I assumed that was true).  At any rate, bitpim
worked to get my contacts and pictures off, and I had no knowledge of
it's existence....  So, thank you for the info....