JP Vossen on 7 Jan 2009 15:23:37 -0800

[PLUG] Book Review: Absolute FreeBSD 2nd

I really like this book a lot and I think that any administrator of any
Unix-like OS with less than 20-25 years experience will get a lot out of
it.  At well over 600 pages it's fairly long, but I found it an easy and
amusing read.

I do have a few nits to pick, but they are very minor compared to the
overall value of this book.

Read my review :
http://www.pantug.org/joomla/index.php/book-reviews/37-general/240-absolute-freebsd-2nd

Later,